[Legacy post: Small Business Talent] Today I’m pleased to welcome Mike Lehr back to the podcast. For over 20 years now, Mike has been a trainer, writer, HR advisor and consultant helping people to become better influencers and problem solvers.
Mike is also a published author. In 2005, he wrote The Feminine Influence in Business, a book on how to employ non-traditional and intuitive approaches to influence others and solve problems.
As the President and founder of Omega Z Advisors, Mike specializes in the practical application of intuition in the areas of influence and business problem solving. Mike’s methods have been thoroughly tested and honed in chaos of the real business world — that’s why his approach to problem solving is so effective.
In this fascinating interview, Mike covers a number of topics, including:
- Why our biases prevent us from seeing problems and solutions clearly
- How defining the target problem is like defining the scope of a project
- The #1 obstacle to solving your most important business problems
- How to create a problem solving process that fits your business
Ready to solve the problems that stand in the way of making your business better in 2015? Scroll down to the Podcast Player below and get ready to take some notes!
Pam Neely Shares Six Simple (Yet Highly Effective) Email List Building Strategies
[Legacy post: Small Business Talent] Email marketing still dramatically outperforms social media. This fact is especially relevant to solo professionals in the B2B space.
My guest on the podcast today is Pam Neely, the author of 50 Ways To Build Your Email Marketing List. Her excellent book outlines a simple, straightforward approach to building a targeted email list filled with prospective clients.
Pam has been a marketing copywriter and online marketer for more than 15 years now. Over that time she has helped a variety of businesses to acquire and retain their ideal clients in reliable and cost effective ways.
Prior to becoming self-employed, Pam worked with ad agencies in New York City and small Internet companies across several states. In addition, she’s a New York Press Association award winner and holds a Master’s Degree in Direct and Interactive Marketing from New York University.
Pam and I discuss several interesting topics in this content-rich interview, including:
- Six simple (yet highly effective) strategies that solo entrepreneurs can use to build their email list
- How to create a concise and highly targeted lead magnet to encourage email opt-ins
- Why a detailed “squeeze page” may or may not boost your conversion rate
- Cultivating high-quality leads by educating your subscriber list
Pam shares a wealth of email list building and marketing tips with us today. If you want to build a targeted email list for your business, then don’t miss this interview. Scroll down to the Podcast Player and listen-in now!
Creative Marketing Ideas for Solo Professionals: An Interview with Donnie Bryant, Jr.
[Legacy post: Small Business Talent] My guest on the podcast today is a well-respected direct response copywriter and B2B marketing consultant. Donnie Bryant helps small business owners and solo professionals like us to connect with and convert “should-be clients” to clients — with unusually effective marketing messages and systems.
Since launching his copywriting and marketing consulting firm in 2007, Donnie has been hired by a variety of high-profile clients, including Early to Rise and Experian. In addition, he has helped a wide range of solo entrepreneurs in the business-to-business space to grow their sales through creative and cost-effective marketing strategies.
Here are a few of the topics that Donnie and I cover in this content-rich episode:
- Developing a simple marketing strategy that generates consistent leads and sales results
- Creative and cost-effective marketing ideas that solo professionals can use to differentiate themselves
- An approach to creating mutually beneficial relationships with “top influencers” in your target market
- How to use free workshops and networking events with referral partners to gather high quality leads
The bottom-line is simple. If you want to discover creative ways to get to “yes” with your ideal prospects, then you’ll find the information that Donnie shares in this interview valuable! Scroll down to the Podcast Player below and have a listen now!
- « Previous Page
- Next Page »