[Legacy post: Small Business Talent] It’s a first — the podcast has a guest-host today!
Mike Brown of The Brainzooming Group™ interviews me, Stephen Lahey (yes, that’s my smiling face to the left), on my own podcast.
Today Mike grills me for details on how (and why) I launched my first podcast. We also take on a variety of related topics, including:
- The advantages and disadvantages of interview-based podcasting
- How to build an audience and grow your email subscriber list
- The social media platforms I use, and how I drive traffic to my site
- Why doing research and creating email opt-in incentives is crucial
- The real purpose behind “subscribers only” email content
So would you like to know what launching a successful podcast really involves? Scroll down to the “Podcast Player” now and find out!