[Legacy post: Small Business Talent] My guest on the podcast today is bestselling author and top sales trainer, Andy Paul. Andy is passionate about helping sales teams and solo entrepreneurs to land more of the customers they want most.
Over the past few years, Andy has written two bestselling books on selling — Zero-Time Selling: 10 Essential Steps To Accelerate Every Company’s Sales; and Amp Up Your Sales: Powerful Strategies That Move Customers To Make Fast, Favorable Decisions (the topic of today’s interview). In his powerful sales books, Andy delivers insights derived from research in diverse fields such as decision theory, psychology, sociology and sales, and decades of hands-on selling experience, providing self-employed professionals like us with proven strategies to dramatically accelerate our sales.
Andy and I cover a number of important topics in the course of this interview, including:
- Using social media to do research and connect with your ideal customers
- Why B2B sales is a creative process, and why context always matters
- How to approach selling from the perspective of creating value
- Storytelling and helping customers to take a “mental test drive”
- Three approaches that help us convert prospects into customers
Helping customers to make the right purchase decisions faster is the defining sales challenge for any entrepreneur. The advice that Andy delivers on the podcast today is extremely valuable – you’ll take away tips that you can put to immediate use in your selling. Scroll down to the Podcast Player and listen now!
The conversation continues on social media. Click below to join in!