You’re ready to take your business to the next level. What will it take to fuel consistent sales growth?
Aligning your sales and marketing strategy with your unique skills and talents.
Developing the right strategy for your solo business is challenging. None of us can assess our own professional situation objectively — we’re simply to close to it. That’s why I’m here.
Leverage my 16 years of experience as a solo entrepreneur and I’ll help you navigate the steps to greater profitability and fulfillment in your business.
Together we’ll uncover the deeper value you can deliver to ideal clients and create a personalized strategy for strong sales and marketing results.
What you get:
- Three 75-minute sessions focused on identifying the steps needed to develop a client acquisition strategy that fits you and gets consistent results.
- Expert advice on achieving your chosen objectives and personalized feedback as you make improvements.
- Private MP3 recordings of all three phone conversations for your convenience.
- Questions answered by email between sessions.
You also get my:
- Proven experience in sales and marketing (since 1991), including 16 years as a self-employed professional.
- Ability to quickly and intuitively assess business challenges and identify effective strategies to apply and test.
- Commitment to provide accurate feedback on your business / how you can use your strengths to improve it.
Ready to learn more? Click the green button (below) and schedule a FREE 20-minute consult with me, Stephen Lahey. I look forward to speaking with you!
“Working with Steve has been as productive as it has been pleasurable. Not only has he guided and supported me with identifying the principal sector of ideal clients within my niche, but also he has helped me find ways to introduce and market my new services more effectively while growing a more profitable and fulfilling business – and, even better, I am having fun doing it!”
Anna Letitia Cook, International Executives & WomenUP Ltd
Independent Executive Leadership Consultant in Career Development
“As I’ve taken my business to the next level, Steve has been a valuable sounding board. The speed with which he grasps complex business and sales issues is uncanny. His advice is always spot-on. If you’re looking for an experienced adviser to help you grow your business, then you should consider reaching out to Steve.”
Tony Vengrove, Miles Finch Innovation
Strategy & Innovation Consultant
Terms: StephenLahey.com is owned and operated by Lahey Consulting, LLC (“Site Owner”). Site Owner uses a secure credit card processing service (PayPal) to accept payments for all consulting and coaching services offered on the www.stephenlahey.com domain.
Refunds: Site Owner includes a money back guarantee that is open for 15 calendar days from the date that you make your initial purchase via credit card. If you decide for any reason that our services did not meet your expectations, inform Stephen Lahey of your decision in writing (via fax at 518-439-5795 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org) within 15 calendar days from the date of your initial purchase and your money will be refunded within two weeks from the receipt of your written request. Refunds are issued to the credit card used to make the initial purchase.